DMS Accounting Managers interpret, classify, analyze, report, and summarize financial data and provide business insights based on information recorded and processed.
Your DMS Accounting Manager will interpret, classify, analyze, report, and summarize your financial data and will give you business insights based on information recorded and processed. Services include:
- Creating & entering adjusting entries
- General Ledger account analysis and reconciliation of all balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Preparing company financial statements & cash flow reports
- Discussing and analyzing financial results with client management
- Consulting on decisions based on financial indicators
- Assisting business owner in preparing budgets and/or forecasts.
- Providing cash management & financial product selection assistance in order to maximize earnings potential
- Preparing and recording payroll journal entries
- Advising and assisting in obtaining a business line-of-credit or loan with a financial institution
- Preparing client billings and assisting with collection activities as needed
- Calculating & filing Commercial Activity Tax and other tax payments with appropriate agencies
- Generating W-2s and 1099s at year-end
- Acting as a liaison between the business owner and CPA
- Coordinating with the CPA to close out fiscal year
Your DMS Accounting Manager will verify your financial data and then use it to generate reports, analyze the account, and prepare financial reporting such as tax returns, income statements balance sheets, and cash flow statements. The Accounting Manager turns information from the general ledger into statements that reveal the bigger picture – and keeps the focus on the business and its continuous financial condition.