Controller & CFO Services
Controller or CFO services offer your business the flexibility to have in-house expertise and leadership without the full-time cost.
Controller Services offered by DMS include:
- Improve client decision-making by making available quality and timely financial reporting and dashboards.
- Review in-house staff financial function and implement process improvements.
- Similar to DMS services currently, prepare standard financial statements (Balance Sheet, AR Aging, AP Aging, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows). Design custom reporting to meet requirements, assessing current ERP and financial reporting software.
- Review current inventory process and procedures.
- Benchmark company against similar industries using public financial information to identify performance indicators to measure current performance.
- Cash analysis and cash flow projections. Review historical cash activity and prepare short-term and long-term projections. Assist with gaining access to line-of-credit and investing current cash balances.
- Establish or re-develop receivable collection policies.
- Analyze profitability on a company basis, product line basis and at the job level where appropriate.
- Facilitate meetings with other professionals including bankers, attorneys and insurance agents where needed.
- Design or improve upon internal control procedures and policies so that best practices are followed such as segregation of duties and increasing work flow productivity.
- Documentation of accounting policies, procedures and workflows
- Prepare budgets and forecasts and plan for capital purchases.
For CFO Services our industries of expertise include:
- Professional Services
- Real Estate