- Spend extra time closing your books for November. This will allow for a quick December close.
- Review vendor information to ensure you have a W-9 for each vendor. These will be needed for 1099 preparation.
- Schedule your tax planning meetings with your tax preparer.
- Pay your income tax estimates.
- Finalize 2024 Budget.
- Organize tax documents as you receive them. The faster your information is provided to your preparer, the faster the return is filed and faster the refund is received.
Bob Wallish, CPA